Intelex Group are delighted to showcase their autumn/winter’16 range of heatable soft toys and home therapy products at the upcoming Home and Gift Buyers Festival which will take place in Harrogate, between 17th and 20th July.
Visitors will have a chance to discover the new Flexi Clay™ range which features flexible heat packs that are great for providing instant relief for minor injuries, as well as brand new Warmies®ranges, including 6 new Cozy Plush collections:
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Medium – ideal for younger children
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Onesie – inspired by the popular onesie trend, featuring the best-selling Warmies® Cozy Plush - Sheep dressed in an unicorn onesie
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Hoody – featuring four playful fellows wearing removable hoodies in different colours
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Rainbow – a colourful new range
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Marshmallow – the toys are just as soft and cuddly as they sound
- Warmies® Cozy Plush Sparkly – featuring two adorable sparkling Unicorns and a colourful Dinosaur
And that’s not all! The best-selling Warmies® Cozy Pets range has gained three new members: a Beagle, a Bulldog and a Dalmatian, whilst the puppy trend is further continued in the main Warmies® Cozy Plush range which welcomes a Pug and a Westie.
Besides the impressive variety of new Warmies® soft toys, Intelex Group are excited to introduce new ranges of novelty gifts and home therapy products, including the brand new Warmies® SPA Therapy selection of relaxing products which was designed to provide the utmost comfort and relaxation from head to toe.
To discover all of these new and exciting products and more, we invite everyone to visit the Intelex Group at the Harrogate show. You’ll find us at stand B9, between 17th and 20th July.